Friday, June 13, 2008

Uncle Jonny visits!


Uncle Jonny came for a visit on Friday the 13th! He came bearing gifts as well. In Elle's lifetime, she will have no shortage of laughter and fun around Uncle Jonny...and he couldn't wait to get started.

Check out his gift bag...

1 comment:

uncle jonny 5 said...

Elle-a-saurus Rex is the cutest little human dinosaur ever. Uncle Jonny loves her much. And she didn't even poop or fart on me when I held her. From what I hear, those are babies' full time jobs. Oh yeah, eating too. I hope Lil' Elle-a-Rexer never develops such a propensity to crave milk as exhibited by that demon child on that gift bag. Man, I bet that critter roughed up some people HUGE time until she got her milk. Watch out, Shawn and Age. Beware. Hell hath no fury like a baby who wants its got'damn milk, BITCH!