Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Don't Know About This!


In an effort to subdue my forever-cranky Elle-bear, I broke out the play gym for the first time. As with all things new, it seemed great at first. However, after a few minutes, things got . . .well . . .watch as the story unfolds . . .


"This pillow is cozy . . .kind of soft, but slightly firm . . .and look at all the colors."


"Ooooo. . .lights . . .I like things that light up."


"What the . . .is that thing singing?"


"I'm getting a little anxious. Let me suck on my arm. Oh crap. . .that's right . . . I can't do that yet"


"How much longer do I have to be in this blessed thing. I'm getting cranky and irritable."

"For the love of all things holy . . .remove me now!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elle makes sooo many faces!! It cracks me up. She didn't look as though she hated the gym, maybe next time. Good Luck!
Christy

little bird said...

hahaha! It's tough being Elle;)

uncle jonny 5 said...

Lemme outta this crappy contraption and I'll take a flame-throwa' to this place...!

uncle jonny 5 said...

WHO-AH!