
As parents, we have an unconditional love for our Ellie-bear . . . who wouldn't? Isn't she a doll? However, Elle often keeps Shawn and I on our toes. Her demeanor can change in the blink of an eye. For instance, the picture above was taken at 2:07 p.m. Happy as a pig in . . .well . . . mud! Check out the following . . .

2:12 p.m.
"Where are the ear plugs?"
Here are some more pictures of the many facets of our Ellie-bear . . .

Amazed

Disgusted

Hesitant

Happy

. . . and the best look of all! Well, I don't know what to call this. What could she be thinking??
3 comments:
I think in the last one Ellie is thinking about taking a nice big dump for Mommy and Daddy. Although some facets are better than others, I love them all!
Aunt Christy
Sorry... The first time through the post came out messed up so here we go - again!
Isn't it great to see their little personalities unfold?
These pics were so cute, thanks for posting them Age.
Hope to see you soon!
Michele & Charlie
Post a Comment