Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 7th Month Birthday!

Elle turned 7 months old on January 3, 2009. These pictures were taken that morning. At 7 months, Elle has two teeth and is anxiously awaiting the arrival of more. She can sit-up, laugh, smile, coo, say some consonant sounds, blow raspberries, roll over, and she is just starting to try to get up on her knees. We had a rough patch from 4 months to six months when it came to sleep, but she seems to be turning a corner. She still sleeps with her arms swaddled, but her legs are out and she is sleeping in her crib. She goes to bed at 6:30p.m. and is usually up by 6:45a.m. She still wakes up once (occasionally twice) for a bottle. We pray she continues to do so well. Elle started daycare this week. She will be going 2-3 times a week until September when I go back to work full time. I will be substitute teaching in my district until then. Shawn and I can't get over how much she has changed in seven months. Happy Birthday Ellie!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE...I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I love the McNabb jersey..She and daddy match so well. lol..Go Eagles!!

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big!! I cant wait to see you and squeeze you!!

Ryan and Sara said...

I cant wait to play with you!!