Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lady in Red!

Now that Elle is almost 10 months old, I realized that I never did a nine month update. At Elle's 9 month well check, she was 20.11 lbs (70%) and 28.75 inches in length (70%). Her noggin measured in at a whopping 18.5 inches around (92%-those good ol' Eichert genes)! Elle is smiling and happy most of the time. She loves to play by herself, but she also enjoys hanging out with mom and dad or her friends at daycare. Elle loves music and will dance and clap whenever she hears it. She loves "playing" the piano. It could occupy her for hours. One of Elle's favorite things to do is to go to the park. She adores the swings! I will have to take a video of her. It's priceless. Her are some snapshots of the little bear (taken at about 9.5 months).

Love those thighs!

Hello camera!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she really does look like an Eichert all around...at least all the ones I've met! :) xoxo