
When I look at Elle, I find it hard to believe that she's only been a part of my life for a single year. My. . . what a blessed year it has been! As I dressed her this morning, I thought back to her first days at home. . .the crying. . . sleepless nights. . . and painful hours spent trying to calm a restless newborn. Then I looked at my beautiful daughter . . .smiling, laughing, and, of course, throwing everything within her reach over the side of her changing table. . .and I thought, I would do it all over again . . .in a heartbeat.
Thanks Ellie, for making my life so wonderful.
(That said, I tried desperately to get a good picture of her in her birthday best. . .but this is as good as it gets. The little stinker had better things to do on her big day than pose for the camera.)


No comments:
Post a Comment