What a beautiful day for an "All Girls Playdate." The girls came (with their girls in tow) for some pizza and fun in the sun. Elle (14 months), Paige (18 months) , Katie (8 months), Kendall (8 months) , and Addison (2 months) had a great time playing with each other while the mommy's had some time to chat. Here are some snapshots of the fun!
UPDATED!
Water table

. . .OR a "pool". . .depending on how you look at it. . .


Pretty Paige in her sun hat
(I swear Elle only wore her's because Paige had one)



"Ernie. . . Ernie!"



"OOOOO. . . crackers. . .my favorite!"

Notice that Elle is busy stuffing her face with crackers while Paige smiles pretty for the camera. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. . .does it?

. . . still eating. . .

Even Paige joined in. . . and fed Elle crackers!

"I got this, Mom! I'm just gonna rock the girls while they wait for their mommy."

"It helps if I do one with my foot and the other with my hand"

"Maybe this foot would be easier."

"Mommmmmy! This is hard work!"

Pretty Katie

Sweet Kendall

What a cutie pie. . . little Addison!
1 comment:
I can not believe how big Elle has gotten!! I really hope we can see her soon...coming to OC??
Post a Comment