Gosh! I can't believe Elle is going to be 2 in just a few short months. What a Big-little girl she has become. Shawn and I are continually amazed by her. She is truly a TALKING , walking, toddler. She loves to play and learn new things. Elle's most recent milestone was getting rid of the binky. It wasn't easy, and I think she still misses it, but she's been doing great. Last week, we took her to Toys 'R Us for the first time to pick out a kitchen set. She LOVES it, and every morning, happily announces, "My kitchen, my kitchen," when she comes downstairs.

Elle thought it was hilarious to hold the cups from her new kitchen over her ears. I love this picture. It's ashame the lighting isn't so hot.

Deep in thought


"OH-MY-GOD...RED STICKER SALE!!!!!!!!" This was a priceless pic...please post alternative quotes in the comments section for fun!

"What to buy. . . what to buy?"
2 comments:
the pic of her walking down the aisle is priceless!
"Oh snap, Momma! Black Barbie's on sale!"
Post a Comment