Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Love!


We were so lucky to spend our second week in OBX with a bunch of family friends. What an amazing vacation we had. . . and to say that Elle had a blast would be an understatement. Meet Jack. . .Elle's new best buddy. . .and what a cutie he is! Elle and Jack are only 2 months apart in age, and they had a blast playing together.

Here's their story
(told by Elle)

This is my friend Jack.

Jack and I like to play trucks together.

. . . and giggle at Mommy's stories.

I go for a ride. . .

. . . and then it's Jack's turn!

We go to the beach and play in the tide pools.

Digging in the sand is fun too!

Sometime we just like to sit together. . .

. . .and, sometimes, we give each other a kiss too!

I can't wait to play again soon, Jack!
I miss you,
Elle

No comments: