Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Two Months and Counting!

Holy Crap! I'm Two-Months-Old!

Shawn, Elle, and I spent two weeks at my mom and dad's house while my grandparents (Elle's Gigi and Pop-Pop) visited from Illinois. Elle spent lots of time with Nana, Pop-Pop Bob, Gigi, Pop-Pop, Uncle Matt, Daddy, and, of course, Mommy. Uncle Jonny, Keith, Sherry, Ken, Great-Granny, and Granny stopped by for visits as well. During our visit, Elle turned 8 weeks-old. She's now smiling, "talking," and sleeping through the night (on most nights). Here are some pictures from our two amazing weeks.


"Does this outfit make me look fat?!"


"Hi Granny! Where have you been?"

"Where's my breakfast . . .damnit?!"


It's an Elle-hat!

Peeking over Daddy's shoulder.

"Whatchoo lookin at Uncle Matt?"

Excited to be with her Nana.

1 comment:

little bird said...

Will you please ask Elle to call Paige about sleeping through the night? Paige is in need of help in that department!

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting! What a pretty baby like her Mommy!!