Oh . . .the lengths we go to to make a baby laugh. We had our first glimpse of Elle's laugh this weekend. I captured some of it on film while she was playing in her bouncy seat. It's just ashame I didn't have the recorder handy when I first started playing with her. She had some great belly laughs that went unrecorded.
In addition, Ellie had her first official lunch date on Saturday. Shawn and I took Elle to Union Jacks, an Inn on the banks of the Manatawny River. Elle's behavior was great. . . as long as we kept her outside. She didn't like being indoors very much, so Nana stayed with her outside while we had lunch. We had planned on dining outdoors, but it was closed due to licensing problems. . . Big Bummer! Thanks to Nana who enjoyed spending time with Elle.
Here's Elle in her dress. . . all ready to go out!

No comments:
Post a Comment